|50 Kg to 2000 Kg.
|Max Deviation of Specimen from Table Centre
|Plant air or bottled Nitrogen 6-8 bar 415V,3 -phase 50 Hz
|Mains Input Over & Under Voltage,P hase drop,programmer pad change protection,over travel
|600 mm x 600 mm
|Max Payload Size
|600 mm x 600 mm
|Max Drop Height
10 Lakh to 1.5 Crore
It's vary according to product specifications.
This machine can be used for testing of test objects having weight with Acceleration & pulse duration. The machine is intended to reproduce the effects of repetitive per minute likely to be experienced by components and equipment during transportation or when installed in various classes of vehicles. The machine is mounted on air springs and heavy duty shockers are also used to isolate it from the ground.
Bump test machine is a versatile test equipment to carry out bump tests in accordance with various National & International standards e.g. IS, MIL, EN, ISO, IEC, DEF & ASTM Standards.Force fall type:
Customized robust steel structure that enables it to be used for testing of test objects having weights Acceleration & pulse duration. The object mounting hole pattern of the platform or as desired by the customer. An optional T-slot for mounting of test objects is also provided.
The mounting platform is lifted vertically through a Cam arrangement and is made to drop freely / forcefully on the Elastomer pad (Half-Sine Programmer Pad) placed on the anvil which provides the required acceleration level. The desired impact acceleration can be obtained by adjusting the drop height of the mounting platform. Elastomer pads are used to produce half-sine pulses, duration of pulse can be adjusted by changing the hardness and thickness of the rubber pads. Key features:
Customizable Reliable Solutions:
- Heavy duty structure
- Standard 4-channel signal conditioner upgradable to 16-channel
- Adjustable drop height
- Adjustable Acceleration and pulse duration
- Capable to perform tests in accordance with various standards eg. IS, MIL, DIN, ISO, EN, IEC, DEF, JS55555 & ASTM etc.
- Bump tests in accordance with various international standards
- Highly accurate repeatability
- Ground is isolated from bumps generated
- Various safety interlocks for safe operation
- PC based control, monitoring and waveform analysis
- Report generation feature